- VAT, Consumption Tax and Surtaxes
- Corporate Income Tax
- Individual Income Tax
- Import Customs Duty
Tax Policies related to Donations Supporting Prevention and Control of COVID-19 and Tricor’s Interpretation:
- Donation Channels
- Deduction Limit by Enterprises
- Deduction Limit by Individuals
- What is the time limit to deduct individuals’ donation expenditures from the personal income?
- How to identify qualified public welfare organization
- Where is the list of public welfare organizations for 2020?
- How can I get the certificate for participating in donations organized by my company?
- How can I claim the deduction after donation?
The COVID-19 outbreak is not yet over, and we expect more relevant fiscal and tax policies to be introduced in the near future. Tricor China’s tax team will provide real-time updates of the latest policies, and interpret the implementation rules timely At the same time, our service team will contact each client to update and inform them of the newest policies of taxes, accounting, compensation, social security and other related policies relevant to their needs, We strive to assist you with our expertise and experience in managing your enterprise. Let's work together to overcome the difficult times.