Tricor Mainland China specialises in guiding investors to navigate the vast Mainland China market, where business conditions and industry specific requirements may vary from province to province.
Tricor specialists, in collaboration with legal advisers and banks, provide expert advice and professional solutions to our clients, supporting their Mainland China operations while providing maximum flexibility and scalability.
Tricor is well positioned to unlock the potential of your business in Mainland China, and help your company stay one step ahead of today’s diverse and fast evolving regulatory environment.
Whether you are looking to set up shop or streamline and expand your current operations, we can help you. Our services include:
- Strategic and practical advice: guiding the selection of business models between Wholly-Foreign Owned Enterprise and Representative Office balancing our clients’ business needs and local government requirements.
- Business model implementation assistance: setting up business entities through registration with government authorities and subsequent bank account opening.
- Compliance advisory: navigating local policies and regulations related to corporate governance, tax, payroll and foreign exchange.
- Accounting support: ensuring records are maintained according to local requirements and concurrently furnishing the group reporting package with required schedules and periodic reports.
- Bank account set-up support: providing bank signatories, settling your organisation’s payment obligations, bank account reconciliation and administration.
- Payroll support: assisting in payroll processing including gross to net calculation, individual income tax filing, social security and housing fund administration.