There are three main types of signature: digital, electronic, and wet ink. Most people recognize wet ink as the traditional process of signing a piece of physical paper using a pen, but many often mistake digital and electronic signatures as being synonymous.
Our guide draws up a comparison of these three types of signatures with regard to identity, security, tracking, evidence, and filing time. We also explore how might they facilitate (or impede) your business processes.
- What is a wet signature?
- What is an electronic signature?
- What is a digital signature?
- How does a digital signature work?
To find out how Tricor can support your business, please contact our team:
Learn more about digital signatures from other guides in Tricor Malaysia's Digital Signature Series.
- Part 1: Embracing Digital Signatures
- Part 3: What are the Advantages of Adopting Digital Signatures?