Managing board meeting engagement, fragmented collaborations, and manual task tracking can often be frustrating. Along with bulky, un-eco-friendly, hard-copy board packs that make access to information and version control difficult, it makes it even more stressful. These are some of the problems companies face before going digital and can be significantly improved.By going digital, it can provide you with the following benefits:
- Accessible and focused collaboration through centralized discussions and communications
- Anytime and anywhere access to board packs through a secure, centralized board portal
- Communications continue after meetings, and responsibilities and tasks are assigned and tracked
- Board members are empowered to engage, take action and collaborate digitally to make decisions in real time
- Going green through “true, digital version of documents” while facilitating discussions through annotations
Here are 3 strategies to make sure that your board meetings are running efficiently.
- Bring out the best of the board members
- Thoughtful processes empowers outcomes
- Enrich boardroom discussions
A tool that we recommend to help you better manage your board meetings is Boardfolio.
Boardfolio is an advanced digital portal solution that manages the full cycle of board and committee meetings. It is a centralized, secure repository that empowers you to simplify your entire board operations, enjoy greater security, and enable seamless collaboration between chairpersons, board members, and company secretaries.
For more information, please contact Tricor’s team in Singapore, Eva Loong, at email@example.com and (65) 6325 5784 or Tricor’s team in Malaysia, Celine See, at firstname.lastname@example.org and (60) 3 2783 9228.