What the job role is:
- Assist in a full range of company secretarial matters for clients
- Responsible for statutory compliance duties including arranging for Annual Return and maintenance of corporate records
- Handle company incorporation with different jurisdictions
- Assist with compliance documentation collection and working with the compliance team
- Provide administrative support to team includes data entry, filing, and other administration duties
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum 1 year of relevant working experience is preferred, but fresh graduates are also welcome
- Student Membership of The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries or The Chartered Governance Institute is preferred
- Aspired to develop career in company secretarial field and prepared to sit for professional examinations
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent command of spoken and written English with fluent Mandarin
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in reading and interpreting rules and regulations is an added advantage
- Well versed in MS applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- More experience will be considered as Senior Associate
We offer successful candidate 15-day annual leave, birthday leave, 5-day work, study/examination leave, qualifying premium upon completion of HKCGI examinations, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V., indicating the below items by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The result of IELTS/ TOEFL, if any,
- The result of English Language & Chinese Language of both DSE/HKCEE & HKALE, (or equivalent)
- Expected salary
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.