We are looking for high caliber candidate to join our team as Associate in our Client Service Team.
What you will do:
- Assist the team leader in providing top notch client service to companies listed in Hong Kong
- Process share registration related duties in maintaining the register of members of listed clients
- Giving advices on timing and logistic arrangement for corporate action assignments for listed clients
- Support listed client’s General Meetings held in Hong Kong or overseas in handling shareholders’ registration and vote counting
- Carry out any other duties / projects that may from time to time to be assigned
Who we are looking for:
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree in any discipline; fresh graduate is highly preferred
- This post is equivalent to assistant/ entry level in Investor Services team
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; Fluent in Putonghua is an advantage
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service skills
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail-minded
- Willing to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Computer literate in MS Office
- Candidate with more relevant experience will be considered as Senior Associate
We offer to successful candidates a comprehensive and structured training programme, 15-day annual leave, 5-day work, study/examination leave, qualifying premium upon completion of HKICS examinations, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to Human Resources Department by email to email@example.com. Please quote ref. "IS Associate – Client Service" on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.