Tricor Cayman offers one-stop, integrated solutions that will optimise operational efficiency to our clients.
We provide a comprehensive range of professional services to clients incorporated in Cayman, including private companies and listed issuers on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and other major stock exchanges. Services include entity formation, providing registered office facility, acting as principal share registrar and transfer agency, as well as providing support of other corporate compliance formalities, corporate administration and accounting.
We can also support international clients in setting up and administering fund structures and a variety of other entities in Cayman.
Tricor Cayman’s professional services, includes:
- Formation, Registered Office and Registered Agent Services
- Incorporation of Business Companies, formation of limited partnerships, registration of foreign companies
- Compliance with Cayman regulatory requirements
- Issuance of Certificate of Incumbency / Good Standing and document certification
- Facilitating legalisation and apostille of documents at various embassies and consulates
- Accounting and Financial Administration
- Maintaining accounting books and records
- Providing bank signatories, settling of payment obligations and bank account reconciliation/management
- FATCA/CRS Reporting
- Services for Cayman Investment Funds
- Provision of full administrative and accounting support for Cayman funds, fund managers and administrators to ensure statutory compliance
- Handling statutory filings
- One-stop solution for Cayman-incorporated companies listed in Hong Kong
- Tricor Cayman provides principal share registrar and registered office / agent services in Cayman, while Tricor Hong Kong provides branch share registrar and corporate secretarial services in Hong Kong to Cayman-incorporated companies listed in Hong Kong. Tricor improves our clients’ operational efficiencies. In particular, in the conduct of corporate actions involving the transfer and removal of shares between the principal and branch registers, updating of registers, and distribution in specie, among others.
In addition to our local Cayman team, we have a Hong Kong team dedicated to and well-versed in offshore operations. This allows our clients incorporated in Cayman to enjoy 24-hour assistance.
Tricor is well positioned to unlock the potential of your business in Cayman and help your company stay one step ahead of today’s diverse and fast evolving regulatory environment.
We are headquartered out of Hong Kong, strategically located in the heart of Asia, and operate across a network of offices in 47 cities across 21 countries / territories.
Our client portfolio includes over 1,300 companies listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, over 40% of the Fortune Global 500 companies, as well as a significant share of multinationals and private enterprises operating across international markets.
Tricor provides the building blocks for, and catalyses every stage of your business growth.