Tricor Barbados, based in St. Thomas, provides bespoke business solutions with a comprehensive range of professional services.
Tricor Barbados has been instrumental in the promotion and development of Barbados as an international financial services centre from its inception and its expert team has been serving domestic clients in Barbados for over 40 years.
Through its network of strategic alliances in the Caribbean, Tricor Barbados also provides multi-jurisdictional coordination services.
We leverage modern technology and systems to deliver a broad range of corporate and business administration services to meet our clients’ needs. We work closely with our Tricor network and business partners, including major international accounting firms, financial, tax and legal advisers, to implement and manage solutions for our clients seeking access to the DTA and BIT network, including:
- Entity formation & organisation
- Business registration & licensing
- Corporate restructuring & advisory
- Company secretary
- Registered office / registered agent
- Entity due diligence
- Recording secretaries
- Statutory custodial & safe-keeping arrangements
- Establishment of banking facilities
- Ongoing statutory & governance compliance
- Voluntary liquidations
- Financial reporting & audit
- Tax compliance
- Payroll & treasury operations
- Bank account administration & management
- Branch management
- Executive & employee recruitment
- HR & employment solutions
- Contract structuring & review
- Regulator liaison
- Multi-jurisdictional coordination services
Tricor Group operates out of 21 countries / territories and across a network of offices in 47 cities across.
We serve 30,000 clients. Our portfolio includes over 1,800 companies publicly listed in Asia, over 40% of the Fortune Global 500 companies, as well as a significant share of multinationals and private enterprises operating across international markets.
Tricor provides the building blocks for, and catalyses every stage of your business growth.
Tricor is uniquely positioned to unlock the potential of your business, and help your company stay one step ahead of today’s diverse and fast evolving regulatory environment.