We are looking for high caliber professionals to join our fast growing Business Solutions Team as Quality Engineer based at Orisosft, Thailand.
- To formulate and implement training programs/assessments/examinations on company’s products.
- To prepare and enhance training materials
- To conduct user training
- To implement and coordinate training activities for new colleagues, existing colleagues and business partners.
- To assist in the selections of in-house trainers to conduct and follow-up on skills training program.
- To formulate frameworks, standard templates and standard configurations on product implementation.
- To control and maintain all frameworks, templates and configurations in repository.
- To involve in user requirement study, analysis and design for non-standard requirements and prepare documentation on user requirements. Collaborate with Consultants, Developers and Testers in order to deliver the customization solution.
- To involve in system evaluation and enhancements.
- To ensure consultants and business partners follow Company’s product implementation approach.
- To be good team player with strong personal commitment to work in a focused, dynamic and project delivery-oriented environment.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Candidate should be a highly motivated, independent individual with strong interest in software development
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, willing to learn and work smart.
- Proactive working attitude, result-oriented and strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and independently.
- Must have good command in English, both spoken and written, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Automated testing software would be an advantage.
- Strong technical knowledge on Oracle or MSSQL databases.
- Able to provide database support and design services including stored procedure, application database design, monitoring and control, database backup recovery, database performance and data dictionary and encyclopedias.
- Knowledge in LAN, DOS, Windows/NT/98/2000/2003/XP, based system environment.
- Understanding on Workflow, HR Management System, HR practices would be strong advantages.
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following;
Preferably posses own transport but not a must. Fresh graduates or with relevant working experience are encouraged to apply.
- Power Builder