We are looking for high caliber Payroll professionals to join our Business Services Division to cope with our fast growing practice.
What the job role is:
- Provide all-round payroll service delivery based on payroll cycle for multi-client portfolios
- Prepare regular payroll, final payment, leave and OT calculations, monthly reports and MPF remittance statements
- Handle various payroll processing but not limited to employer’s returns and assist in clients' staff employment visa applications
- Ensure payroll service alignment with the clients’ company policies and regulations
- Full statutory compliance with local legislation and mandatory requirements
- Participate in the start-up for new payroll clients as assigned
Who we are looking for:
- Higher Diploma or Degree holder preferably in Business Studies or Human Resources Management
- Minimum 5 year's experience in payroll services for MNCs or professional service
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and related statutory regulations
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to multi-task under tight timeline
- Must be meticulous, diligent with a can-do attitude
- Well versed in MS applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word); proficiency in HRIS preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
Applicants should send their full C.V. via email: email@example.com.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.