What the job role is:
- Supervise a team to handle full spectrum of company secretarial matters independently for portfolio of clients (including listed/private companies)
- Draft and review announcements and circulars
- Organize and facilitate meetings of directors and various committees and general meetings as well as preparing related papers/minutes and related materials
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties, including solicitors and regulatory bodies
- Ensure all statutory rules and regulatory requirements are met
- Provide coaching and develop direct reports
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
Who we are looking for:
- Degree or above in corporate governance, business administration, or related disciplines
- A member of The Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries or The Chartered Governance Institute is preferred
- At least 5 years’ working experience in handling company secretarial matters, preferably with sizable professional firms or listed companies
- Experience in supervising a company secretarial team
- Basic knowledge of listing rules and other relevant regulatory requirements for both listed and non-listed companies
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent command of spoken and written English with fluent spoken Mandarin
- Computer literate; experience with ViewPoint 7.4 preferred
We offer successful candidate 15 or 20-day annual leave, birthday leave, 5-day work, study/examination leave, qualifying premium upon completion of HKCGI examinations, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V., indicating the below items by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The result of IELTS/ TOEFL, if any,
- The result of English Language & Chinese Language of both DSE/HKCEE & HKALE, (or equivalent)
- Expected salary
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.