Tricor's Business Services Division offers tailor-made solutions encompassing financial, accounting, human resource and advisory services to our clients from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinationals, in diverse industry sectors. Partnering with our professionals, what you gain will be the best in the field.
We are looking for young talents to join our professionals in Business Services Division to cope with our fast-growing practice.
What the job role is:
- Responsible for full sets of accounts and bookkeeping for clients
- Prepare various reports to fulfil clients’ business objective
- Assist in monthly payroll service to clients
- Assist in treasury & payment administration
- Assist in setup of accounting system for new clients
- Maintain good relationship with clients
- Satisfy any other specific requirements of clients
- Higher Diploma or above in Finance / Accounting / Banking / Economics or related disciplines
- 1 year’s relevant experience gained from sizable CPA firm or multinational company is preferable but not a must
- Registered Student or Member of HKICPA or equivalent is an advantage
- Self-motivated, hardworking, a strong sense of responsibility with positive working attitude and able to perform multi-tasks
- Well versed in MS applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Proficiency in various accounting software is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Candidates will be considered for a position commensurate with experience -LCCI Intermediate level, Diploma holder in Accounting or Fresh Graduate are also encouraged to apply
- Candidates with more experiences will be considered for Accounting Senior Associate
We are an Authorized Employer of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA), Recognized Employer of CPA Australia (CPAA) and Approved Employer of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Applicants should send their full C.V. via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.