Marketing assistant based in Hong Kong will play a critical support role in executing an integrated marketing and communications strategy for Tricor to build brand reputation, drive lead generation, and marketing campaigns and programs which accelerate business growth and sales strategies. Initial focus market is HK/SG/China/Malaysia.
- Lead generation campaigns – support the execution of campaign activities for specific services to a group of targeted audience with a particular focus on digital channels
- Events / webinar management – support event strategy and execution
- Social media content – manage and coordinate social media content calendars and content series across LinkedIn, Facebook & WeChat. Assist with building and posting organic posts across Facebook, LinkedIn, and other social media platforms
- Agency management – liaise and coordinate with external suppliers and vendors as needed
- Conduct market research and prepare marketing reports regularly
- University graduate in marketing / business preferred.
- 1-3 years work experience
- Highly organized, detail-minded, and able to manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Solid interpersonal and communications skill; Strong command of written and spoken English, Traditional Chinese
- Good PC skills in Word, Excel, Powerpoint (Proficiency with Photoshop and Illustrator is a plus)
- Proactive, well organized, resourceful, independent and fun
- Ability to work independently and able to prioritize, problem solve, and multi-tasking
- Solid understanding of digital marketing is a plus.
- Content writing skills is a must. The candidate must be very comfortable drafting, reviewing, editing ad copy/social media content, website content, etc. Ability to develop content in Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese is a bonus, but not mandatory.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, problem solve, and multi-task
- Passionate about marketing
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to:
Human Resources Department, Level 54, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen’s Road East, Hong Kong or by email to: email@example.com or by fax to 2543-7124. Please quote ref. “Marketing Assistant” on your application.Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.