1. How do you measure success, what does success means to you?
Success to me is doing right by my clients, colleagues and the company at the same time as making a profit for the shareholders.
2. How do you keep employees engaged and motivated?
This is a tricky one. I don’t think anyone has got this completely figured out. But at least with my team, we talk a lot about everything openly, so we have a very deep understanding of what is expected from each other. It creates a kind of unity that makes us run faster and harder toward our goals together.
3. What is the best career advice you’ve received and why?
Two pieces of advice:
1. Be your authentic self in whatever you do. When you are your true self, everything becomes crystal clear and nothing can stop you. Nothing.
2. “You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.” Winston Churchill. Throughout life and work, there will always be nuisance. It is important to keep your head cool and keep moving forward no matter what.