We are looking for high caliber professionals to join our fast growing Business Solutions Team as UI/UX Designer.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with Product Managers and Software Engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and management.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as UI/UX designing.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field.