We are looking for experienced accounting professionals to join our Finance Division as system accountant to cope with our fast growing practice.
- Maintain of chart of accounts and access rights for accounting, billing and group reporting system
- Assist in planning and coordinating the implementation of system projects, change requests and system release
- Prepare project documentation including business requirements, business flow diagram and user manuals
- Provide reporting and weekly update on all on-going projects
- Assist in monitoring major project activities and rollout plans
- Prepare User Acceptance Test (UAT) plans, and provide support and training to users
- Handle ad-hoc projects and assignments
- University graduate in Business Administration, Finance, Information Systems or related disciplines preferred
- 5 years’ relevant working experience; experience in Project Management or Accounting System implementation and support is highly preferred
- Experience in using SUN Accounting System / Anaplan / Microsoft Dynamics NAV is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Powerpoint, Word, VBA programming experience is a plus
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer to successful candidates a comprehensive and structured training programme, 15-day annual leave, 5-day work, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, 15/F International Trade Tower, 348 Kwun Tong Road, Hong Kong or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 2543-7124. Please quote ref. “System Accountant” on your application.Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.