Our CS Associates/Officers report directly to Operation Managers. They are the key to deliver and manage multi-dimension client requests and to support multi-dimension client requests riding on pre-defined workflow, technology and systems. They are well-trained operational staff with extensive knowledge of our operation model with the profession to operate at peak performance.
- Assist in a full range of company secretarial matters for international clients · Responsible for statutory compliance duties including arranging for Annual Return and maintenance of corporate records
- Handle company incorporation with different jurisdictions
- Assist with compliance documentation collection and working with the compliance team
- Provide administrative support to team includes data entry, filing, and other administration duties
- With at least 0-2 years of relevant experience in Corporate Secretary
- Good to have knowledge and working experience in listing rules and local governance and practices, if possible
- Graduated with College or Bachelor’s Degree in any field as long as you are keen for the position
- Must be able to read and write Simplified Chinese as they will be required to handle PRC cases in which the documents are usually prepared in simplified Chinese.
We will prefer to work with someone who are :
- Independent and self-motivated
- Able to take on challenges and meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English & Chinese