To cope with business expansion, we are looking for talented, motivated, and high-performing Software Development Lead to join our Information Technology team.
Reporting to Hong Kong Chief Technology Office, the software development lead will be working in a fast-changing financial services industry and this is an excellent opportunity to build an in-house career with Tricor at Hong Kong.
- Lead software design, development and maintenance for a portfolio of business applications
- Provide technical leadership for a pool of software engineers assigned across multiple squads
- Ensure architecture alignment for software developments across multiple squads following Tricor Software Engineering and Architecture standards
- Ensure high standards and software quality within the team
- Ensure continuous improvements in software development and velocity of the team
- As scrum master to ensure Agile principles, processes and practices are applied in assigned squads
- Clearing Agile processes/practices obstacles and establishing an environment where the squad can be effective
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading a software development team and software deliveries
- Strong knowledge and experience in object-oriented programming, design and software development life cycle
- Experience in working with offshore users & development teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated and independent
- The desire to work in fast-paced environment
- Experience in the following technologies will be an advantage: Azure SQL, Oracle, Java, Git, Telerik UI, Angular, Docker
- Certification in Agile will be an advantage
- Experience in Continuous Integration/Continuous Development (CI/CD) and application containerization will be added advantage
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now”. Please quote ref. "Software Development Lead (Hong Kong)” on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.