We are looking for high caliber professionals to join our fast growing Business Solutions Team as Software Architect.
- Drives concepts for new solutions together with the technical leads, user experience designers and product managers.
- Reviews requirements, leads technical analyses, produces prototypes and makes solution recommendations.
- Develops overall technical design in alignment with the defined architecture for applications and consistent with requirements.
- Performing cost–benefit analyses to determine whether requirements are best met by manual, software, or hardware functions; making maximum use of commercial off-the-shelf or already developed components.
- To ensure compliance with software development frameworks, methodologies, design principles and best practices.
- To constantly update technical knowledge and skills and be able to introduces new concepts or innovative approaches which corporate’s direction.
- To assume any other responsibilities or activities as assigned or delegated by the management.
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of software development experience, including 5 years of building and defining software architecture of medium/large scale application.
- Expertise in .NET technologies, Domain-Driven Design and Design Patterns.
- Strong technical expertise in SQL Server.
- Expertise in n-tier web architectures, SOA and related technologies.
- Knowledge of HRM software is added advantage.