Our Staffing Solutions provides the best in class solutions for every human resource demand for corporate clients. Our clients partner with us to design and execute programs for recruitment, leadership, organisation and rewards that deliver actionable insights and maximise performance.
To cope with business expansion, we are looking for seasoned talent acquisition talents to join our Staffing Solutions team as Senior Recruitment Consultant. You will have the opportunity to engage senior management level talents, ideate and propose potential career prospects to talents, and get in touch with the latest staffing solution trends.
- Manage full spectrum of recruitment services including provision of advice, attraction and sourcing strategies, and candidate management - To offer excellent customer service to clients, to retain business and services
- Identifying and developing new client/business relationships
- Sales oriented mindset with strong commercial acumen and the ability to work autonomously
- Actively build pipeline and maintaining client and candidate database
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
- Achieve business target and develop new opportunities with existing and potential clients - Coordinating events and public relations, attending networking events
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management, Human Resources Management, Psychology, or related disciplines
- Ideally 5-8 years of successful Recruitment experience in an agency setting
- Proven track record of high performance in recruitment fee earning and quality of work
- Be enthusiastic, motivated, target driven and enjoy building relationships
- Strong Billing Records in 360 recruitment cycle
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now”. Please quote ref. "Senior Research Consultant” on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.