You will be building the next version of Enterprise Risk Management Software using .NET Core technology (you should have knowledge of .NET Core 2.0 and above) with ReactJS as the frontend framework. Your main responsibility is to design and develop the application. You should be able to work independently with minimal supervision and as well as in a team. You should be committed, passionate, and able to collaborate with other team members to debug and troubleshoot any issue. You should have good problem solving skills and able to produce quality product.
- Participate in software development life cycle, all aspects of analysis, design, development, unit tests, implementation and support.
- Ensure software quality in terms of functionalities, reliability, performance, security and ease of maintenance.
- Develop and implement system enhancements.
- Provide maintenance support to internal and/or external parties.
- Diagnosing issues and performing bug fixes.
- Performing miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Ability to write SQL Query utilizing Dapper (.NET ORM Tool)
- At least 4 years of working experience in software development.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team and have self-initiative.
- Critical thinking and problem solving.
- Required language(s): English
- Able to code in VB.NET is an added advantage
Contact: Please send English CV in PDF Form to email: firstname.lastname@example.org for job application.