We are looking for a talented, motivated, and high-performing professional to join our Share Registry & Issuer Services team. The ideal candidate is a team player who is willing to handle routine work and good communication with internal team members.
Work Location: Share Registry and Issuer Services Service Operation Centre, 1 Hung To Road
- Handle and process transactions in relation to securities registration and related corporate matters in accordance with the internal operational procedures and policies
- Liaise/co-ordinate with service provider on operation support and solve any issues as and when required
- Conduct general clerical tasks including report reconciliation, filing and internal system transaction input
- Assist in delivering share certificates as and when required
- Assist in preparing statistics and reports on daily operation for management review
- Support user acceptance tests for projects and business initiatives
- Shift duty / on-site support are required
- Diploma preferably in Finance / Business Administration or related disciplines
- 2- 5 years of working experience in share registry or security industry
- Conversant with Microsoft Access, Macro, Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing is preferred
- Basic knowledge in IPO & securities regulatory and compliance is an advantage
- Be rigorous in handling transactions and attention to detail
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently and task prioritization
- Self-motivated and a good team player
- Fresh graduate will also be considered for Operation Support Associate
We offer to successful candidate 15-day annual leave, birthday leave, 5-day work, excellent job exposure and career prospects. study/examination leave.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now”, Please quote ref. "Operational Support Officer /Associate” on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.