We are looking for experienced company secretarial professionals to join our Corporate Services Division as Manager to cope with our fast growing practice.
- Supervise a team to handle full spectrum of company secretarial matters independently for portfolio of clients (including listed/private companies)
- Drafting and reviewing announcements and circulars
- Organize and facilitate meetings of directors and various committees and general meetings as well as preparing related papers/minutes and related materials
- Liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties, including solicitors and regulatory bodies
- Ensure all statutory rules and regulatory requirements are met
- Coaching and developing direct reports
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder
- Possess professional Company Secretarial qualification/membership such as HKICS
- At least 7 years’ working experience in handling company secretarial matters, preferably with sizeable professional firms or listed companies
- Experience in supervising a company secretarial team
- Basic knowledge of listing rules and other relevant regulatory requirements for both listed and non-listed companies
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent command of spoken and written English with fluent spoken Mandarin
- Computer literate; experience with ViewPoint 7.4 preferred
- Able to read and write Chinese
We offer to successful candidates a comprehensive and structured training programme, 20-day annual leave, 5-day work, study / examination leave, qualifying premium upon completion of HKICS examinations, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, 15/F International Trade Tower, 348 Kwun Tong Road, Hong Kong or by email to: email@example.com or by fax to 2543-7124. Please quote ref. “Manager, Corporate Services” on your application.Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.