We are looking for a qualified person to be responsible for continuous training and knowledge transfer to VP Community, deployment of new templates, effective communication with VP effectively on solving day-to-day operational issues, reporting key usage indicator to Group Management using Power BI, drive usage for VP, ensuring upkeep and drive accuracy of VP database. You will also be assisting in other technology products or services to be determined by Tricor.
- As a Project Manager for Viewpoint (VP)
- Responsible for continuous education and training of VP users
- Drafting and deployments of new templates
- Problem solving for VP issues and to communicate effectively with vendor and users
- Reporting indicators to CEO, HOD, Group Leaders and VP users
- Drive effective usage of VP
- Assisting in any other technology products or services as determined by the Management
- With a Degree in IT relevant field
- With knowledge in programming languages in SQL and .net
- With at least 2 years of related working experience
- Proficiency in English language
- Knowledge in Company Secretarial would be an added advantage
- Able to communicate and work effectively with people from all levels
- Organized and meticulous
Contact: Please send English CV in PDF Form to email: firstname.lastname@example.org for job application.