- Provide clerical support to the team.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects.
- University student with major in Corporate Governance / Business / Legal / Language Studies or related disciplines.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is preferable.
- Able to work 2 days a week.
Apply For Job
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to:
Human Resources Department
Level 54, Hopewell Centre, 183 Queen’s Road East, Hong Kong or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (852) 2543 7124. Please quote ref. “Intern, Corporate Services Division” on your application.Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.