To provide support and manage the execution of deliverables in Executive Search Services Functions, Group Human Resource Functions, Administration Functions and ensure the provision of quality work/services on timely manner.
- Obtain/secure the approval of the Head – Group Human Resource and CEO on staff requisitions.
- Liaise with candidates on the signing of employment contract and collections of pre-employment medical check-up letter.
- Notify IT, Admin and E-Portal department on the incoming new staff/joiner and prepare the necessary documents (induction pack, personal particular form, access /ID cards acknowledgement form, staff manual acknowledgement form and IT policy acknowledgement form) and other materials (staff ID, Door access card, season pass parking card) for new staff/joiner.
- Ensure that the new staff complete all the necessary documents upon joining/on-boarding the Company.
- To assist in organising the staff orientation/induction programme for new staff/employees.
- Ensure proper filling of personal file/documents.
- Prepare leave reports and calculate the unutilised leave balance for resigned staff.
- Send email notification on notice of resignation for resigned staff to HODs to notify on the unutilised leave balance and follow up with HODs whether resigned staff will utilize the leaves or convert to cash in order for us to issue him the acceptance of resignation letter.
- Assist to obtain for approval, monitor and update the record of new staff pre-employment medical, claims and staff benefits claims e.g: dental, new born baby gift,marriage and professional membership claim.
- Handle all queries on leave and the e-leave system, and liaise with vendor when issues arise.
- Must be at least Diploma or possess equivalent qualification.
- Must have at least 1-2 years relevant working experience.
- Pleasant personality, good communications and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Committed and result driven.
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Good sense of urgency and able to work under preasure.
Contact: Please send English CV in PDF Form to email: email@example.com for job application.