We are looking for experienced company secretarial professionals to join our Corporate Services Division as Officers / Supervisors to cope with our fast growing practice.
- Attending to ongoing compliance requirements for HK and offshore companies
- Attending to ad hoc corporate transactions
- Keeping abreast of changes in regulatory compliance laws, rules and regulations, and advising clients of the operational impact and corporate governance matters
- Degree holder preferred
- Registered Student or Member of HKICS
- At least 2 years’ working experience in handling company secretarial matters of Hong Kong
- Basic knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements for both HK and offshore companies - essential
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Good command of spoken and written English with fluent spoken Mandarin
- Computer literate; experience with ViewPoint 7.4 preferred
- Shortlisted candidates will be considered for a position commensurate with experience.
We offer to successful candidates a comprehensive and structured training programme, 15-day annual leave, 5-day work, study / examination leave, qualifying premium upon completion of HKICS examinations, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, 15/F International Trade Tower, 348 Kwun Tong Road, Hong Kong or by email to: email@example.com or by fax to 2543-7124. Please quote ref. “Company Secretarial Professionals” on your application.Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.