We are looking for talent from all disciplines to join our Corporate Services Division to work with our experienced professionals and to build a promising career.
- Assist in a full range of company secretarial matters for clients
- Responsible for statutory compliance duties including arranging for Annual Return and maintenance of corporate records
- Handle company incorporation with different jurisdictions
- Assist with compliance documentation collection and working with the compliance team
- Provide administrative support to team includes data entry, filing, and other administration duties
- Holder of bachelor degree; fresh graduates are welcome
- Student Member of HKICS preferred but not essential
- Aspired to develop career in company secretarial field and prepared to sit for professional examinations
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Good command of spoken and written English with fluent spoken Mandarin
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in reading and interpreting rules and regulations is an added advantage
We offer to successful candidates a comprehensive and structured training programme, 15-day annual leave, 5-day work, study / examination leave, qualifying premium upon completion of HKICS examinations, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, 15/F International Trade Tower, 348 Kwun Tong Road, Hong Kong or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 2543-7124. Please quote ref. “Company Secretarial Associates” on your application.Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.