We are looking for high caliber professionals to join our fast growing Corporate Secretarial Team as Manager or Assistant Manager.
- To plan, manage the execution of deliverables and ensure the provision of quality work /services by team members on timely manner.
- To ensure strict adherence to internal policies / SOPs by team members.
- To identify and highlight potential risks to Managers and recommend / take appropriate actions.
- To ensure timely billing (including the capture of all OPEs incurred) and collections.
- To ensure best practice of corporate governance and compliance with statutory / regulatory requirements.
- Provide relevant corporate secretarial support to the company's clients
- Gain exposure in dealing with government authorities such as CCM, Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad, SC, MITI and MIDA
- To handle all corporate secretarial jobs of Public and Private clients from incorporation to liquidation
- To ensure compliance of Companies Act and Listing Requirements update
- To attend directors’ meetings, AGM / EGM
- To make announcements for PLCs
- To handle business meetings with clients and dealings with business associates, and to manage staff
- To be familiar with the handling of transfer of shares and e-stamping; registration of foreign companies and its annual filings; application of employment passes; and handling of listed companies
- To prepare and draft corporate resolutions to effect change of officers of companies, change of signatories and preparation of AGM documents
- With at least 4-5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in corporate secretarial firms, legal firms and public listed companies. You will also need to have good knowledge of Companies Act, and Listing Requirements (if any).
We will prefer to work with someone who are :
- Independent and self-motivated
- Able to take on challenges and meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English