We are looking for high caliber professionals to join our fast growing Finance Team as Credit Control Executive.
- Primarily focus on AR collection and maintain good rapport with customer
- Ensure collection from customers in a timely and professional manner
- Maintain efficient record of collection activities
- Keep respective departments informed of collection challenges and issues
- Interface with customers to actively resolve credit and billing issues promptly
- Retrieve invoices or other supporting document on customers request
- Monitor credit accounts and report delinquent customers to management for review and action
- Assist in preparing sales invoices
- Conduct field visit on delinquent account as and when necessary
- Provide feedback to management on potential process improvements
- Generate monthly Statement of Account and reminder letters to customers
- Conduct monthly debtors review meeting
- Meet DSO (Days Sales Outstanding) objective and other KPI (Key Performance Indicator) as set by management.
- Degree/Diploma in Business Studies/Finance/Accountancy or equivalent
- 2-3 years working experience in related field
- Thorough understanding of credit control management
- Possess good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to converse well in English and Mandarin.
- Possess strong drive and pro-activity, able to work independently, flexible and positive in embracing changes in the working environment.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status