Tricor Vietnam is looking for C&B Consultant
Tricor Vietnam has its expertise in:
- Vietnam Market Entry and Business Advisory;
- Company and Representative Office Establishment;
- Company Secretarial Services;
- Data Analysis and Management Reporting (IFRS / VAS);
- Tax Advisory and Compliance;
- C&B and HR Advisory Services.
- Providing payroll services to our multinational and local clients;
- Calculation of monthly personal income tax (“PIT”), social/health/unemployment insurance contribution (“SIHIUI”) and net remuneration;
- Preparation of monthly payroll reports; Preparation of annual final PIT returns;
- Performing procedures in relation to SIHIUI compliance such as preparation and submission of the monthly reports to the SI Agency, renewal of HI card and processing claims of SI benefits;
- Performing procedures in relation to Labour registration and deregistration, claiming dependent relief.
- Fresh or under 2 years of experience. Major in Human Resources, Law or Business Administration;
- Experience in preparing payroll is an advantage;
- Determined to develop in payroll area; careful and detail oriented;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Words, and Outlook;
- Good communication skills in both Vietnamese and English (writing and speaking);
- Ability to handle several jobs concurrently;
- Good attention to details;
- Enjoying teamwork, cheerful, self-motivated and willing to learn.
- Competitive benefits and compensation (monthly salary and allowance, 13th month salary, performance bonus);
- 14 annual leave days and study leave;
- Company sponsored group activities including sports, leisure and personal improvement sessions;
- Other benefits as per company policy.
Contact: Please send English CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org for job application.