Business Services Division offers tailor-made solutions encompassing financial, accounting, human resource and advisory services to our clients from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinationals, in diverse industry sectors. Partnering with our professionals, what you gain will be the best in the field.
We are looking for high caliber Payroll Professionals to join our Business Services Division as Officer / Supervisor to cope with our fast growing practice.
- Support day to day payroll operation from monthly payroll calculations, final payment calculation, MPF/ORSO administration to payroll system maintenance
- Prepare payroll reports and MPF remittance statements
- Handle various employer’s returns
- Ensure compliance on statutory payment and reporting requirements in MPF and tax
- Assist in employment visa applications for clients
- Maintain good relationship with clients
- Participate in the startup for new payroll clients
- Satisfy any other specific requirements of clients
- Higher Diploma or Degree holder preferably in Business Studies or Human Resources Management
- Experience in payroll or HR is an advantage definitely
- Good knowledge of Employment Ordinance and HR related regulations is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to multi-task
- Must be meticulous, diligent, attentive to details; able to work and achieve within tight timeline
- Well versed in MS applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word); proficient in various HRIS system is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Candidates will be considered for a position commensurate with experience
Remarks: We offer to the successful candidate 15-day annual leave, 5-day work and attractive fringe benefits.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to Human Resources Department by email to: email@example.com. Please quote ref. "Payroll Officer / Supervisor” on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.