Business Services Division offers tailor-made solutions encompassing financial, accounting, human resource and advisory services to our clients from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinationals, in diverse industry sectors. Partnering with our professionals, what you gain will be the best in the field.
We are looking for high caliber professional to join our Business Services Division as Payroll Associate.
- Support on day to day payroll operation from monthly payroll calculations, final payment calculation, MPF/ORSO administration to payroll system maintenance
- Prepare payroll reports and MPF remittance statements
- Handle various employer’s returns
- Ensure compliance with statutory payment and reporting requirements in MPF and tax
- Assist in employment visa applications for clients
- Satisfy any other specific requirements of clients
- Fresh Graduates of Diploma or above preferably in Business Studies or Human Resources Management
- Aspired to develop career in payroll services area
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to multi-task
- Must be meticulous, diligent, attentive to details; able to work and achieve within tight timeline
- Well versed in MS applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
Remarks: We offer to the successful candidate 15-day annual leave, 5-day work and attractive fringe benefits.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to Human Resources Department by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote ref. "Payroll Associate” on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.