Business Services Division offers tailor-made solutions encompassing financial, accounting, human resource and advisory services to our clients from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinationals, in diverse industry sectors. Partnering with our professionals, what you gain will be the best in the field.
We are looking for high caliber professionals to join our Business Services Division as Fund Accounting Supervisor to cope with our fast growing practice.
- Perform accounting functions including FATCA/CRS reporting, fund financial statements and other fund and investor related reports
- Review of KYC onboarding documentation
- Prepare/review accounts of PE fund activity such as Capital Calls, Capital Statements, Distribution Notices, Interest calculations
- Assist in year-end audit including provide information requested auditors and respond to queries
- Liaise with investors and related parties for resolving any issues that may arise /administrative works of portfolios
- Provide guidance to the junior team members
- Maintain good relationship with clients
- Satisfy any other specific requirements of clients
- Degree holder or above in Accounting or related discipline
- Registered Student or Member of HKICPA or equivalent 3-5 years’ experience in Private Equity/Fund Accounting area; relevant experience with professional firm is an asset but not mandatory
- Good knowledge of private equity fund structures
- Good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task
- Independent, self-motivated, proactive
- Well versed in MS applications(PowerPoint, Excel, Word); proficient in various accounting software is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
We are an Authorized Employer of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA), Recognized Employer of CPA Australia (CPAA) and Approved Employer of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Remarks: We offer to successful candidates 15-day annual leave, 5-day work, study/examination leave, qualifying premium upon completion of recognized professional examinations, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to Human Resources Department by email to: email@example.com. Please quote ref. "Fund Accounting Supervisor” on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.