Business Services Division offers tailor-made solutions encompassing financial, accounting, human resource and advisory services to our clients from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinationals, in diverse industry sectors. Partnering with our professionals, what you gain will be the best in the field.
We are looking for high caliber professionals to join our Business Services Division as Officer / Supervisor to cope with our fast growing practice.
- Responsible for full sets of accounts and bookkeeping for clients
- Prepare various reports to fulfill clients’ business objective
- Provide monthly payroll service to clients
- Assist in treasury & payment administration
- Assist in setup of accounting system for new clients
- Maintain good relationship with clients
- Satisfy any other specific requirements of clients
- Degree holder or above
- Registered Student or Member of HKICPA or equivalent
- Solid experience in audit and/or accounting; relevant experience with professional firm is an asset but not mandatory
- Good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task
- Independent, self-motivated, proactive
- Well versed in MS applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word); proficient in various accounting software is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
- Candidates will be considered for a position commensurate with experience
- Experience/knowledge gained in private equity/fund accounting would be considered for our Fund Accounting Team
We are an Authorized Employer of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA), Recognized Employer of CPA Australia (CPAA) and Approved Employer of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Remarks: We offer to successful candidates 15-day annual leave, 5-day work, study/examination leave, qualifying premium upon completion of recognized professional examinations, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to Human Resources Department by email to: email@example.com. Please quote ref. "Accounting Officer / Supervisor” on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.