Business Services Division offers tailor-made solutions encompassing financial, accounting, human resource and advisory services to our clients from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinationals, in diverse industry sectors. Partnering with our professionals, what you gain will be the best in the field.
We are looking for high caliber freshmen to join our team.
- Responsible for full sets of accounts and bookkeeping for clients
- Prepare various reports to fulfill clients’ business objective
- Provide monthly payroll service to clients
- Assist in treasury & payment administration
- Maintain good relationship with clients
- Satisfy any other specific requirements of clients
- Fresh graduates of Higher Diploma, Associate or Bachelor Degree
- Aspired to develop in accounting field; prepared to sit for professional examinations
- Good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task
- Independent, self-motivated, proactive and willing to learn
- Well versed in MS applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word); practical knowledge in various accounting software is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
We are an Authorized Employer of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA), Recognized Employer of CPA Australia (CPAA) and Approved Employer of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Remarks: We offer to successful candidates 15-day annual leave, 5-day work, study/examination leave, qualifying premium upon completion of recognized professional examinations, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to Human Resources Department by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote ref. "Accounting Associate” on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.