Tricor’s tax team advises clients in all areas of domestic and international tax law, spanning every stage of the business life cycle from incorporation to business expansion and IPO, from corporate, international and personal tax compliance, planning to business process outsourcing (BPO).
We are looking for high caliber young talents to join our professional team to provide full-sets accounting client services for our wide range client portfolios.
- Provide tax advisory services (both corporate and individual) to our clients, including prepare and review tax returns, and assist in preparing tax advices to meet clients' needs
- Handle tax correspondences from the tax authorities
- Provide client onboarding support including collection of supporting documents for KYC and CDD
- Assist in carrying out tax researches on ad-hoc issues for tax projects
- Assist seniors to prepare financial and tax analyses and modeling for investments, operations, supply chains, restructuring, and transfer pricing
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Accounting or Finance
- Passionate to develop a career in accounting and tax compliance, and attain professional qualification
- Good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task under tight timeline, with can-do and learning attitude
- Well versed in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word); practical knowledge in MS Access, Marco, and accounting software is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
- More experienced candidates will be considered for Officer
Remarks: We are an Authorized Employer of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA), Recognized Employer of CPA Australia (CPAA) and Approved Employer of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
If you are interested to join us, act now and send your profile or C.V. to Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now". Please quote ref. "Tax Associate (Hong Kong)” on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.