We are looking for high caliber professionals to join our fast growing Business Services Team as Accounts Assistant, Officer & Senior Officer.
- Responsible for full set of accounts.
- Prepare month-end, year-end and quarterly closing and audit and tax schedules.
- Prepare management reports.
- Assist in preparing monthly management reports and analyse the variance.
- Prepare cash flow forecast and schedule payment to suppliers.
- Monthly reporting on billing/collection/activity on portfolio of clients.
- Liaise with third party such as external auditors and tax agents.
- Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or a Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent (ACCA, CPA, MIA, CIMA, etc).
- Fresh graduates (Accounts Assistant position)
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field and knowledge in full set of accounts (Accounts Executive / Senior Accounts Officer position)
- Has good time management and is deadline driven.
- Fluency in written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English. Mandarin speaking would be an added advantage.
- Meticulous and timeliness in meeting deadlines.
We will prefer to work with someone who are :
- Independent and self-motivated
- Able to take on challenges and meet tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills