We are looking for high caliber professionals to join our fast growing Business Services Team as Assistant Manager in Accounting.
- Achievement of deliverables to clients according to scope of services
- Achieving Set Budgets within the group
- Business Development – assisting the manager/director in identifying added work scope and possible increase in fees for existing clients.
- Managing Client Relationships – maintaining good rapport with clients.
- Ability to achieve Client Satisfaction & Retention
- Assisting in Cross Sell Other Tricor Services
- Actively seeks clients’ feedback on job performance and communicating feedback to staff and superior
- Be ready to take up roles in various clients and services eg. Accounting Services, Treasury Services and Payroll Services.
- Proper planning of engagement – to be aware of the needs and provide quality service to clients.
- Effective reporting and consultation with Manager, Senior Manager & Director.
- Coordination & Communication with Other Division
- Quality deliverables - review and approve work of staff prior delivery of final accounts/reports/treasury work for Manager/Senior Manager’s final review OR direct to client
- Preparation of financial reports as per clients’ request.
- Manage client’s financial accounting closing process, monitoring and reporting systems
- Assist Manager/Senior Manager in streamlining effective workflow processes and efficient manpower structure
- To attend client/management meetings as required by clients.
- To ensure that all internal policies/SOPs are strictly adhered to by all staff.
- To ensure reply/respond to clients’ queries/correspondence not later than 2 working days
- Ability to identify potential risks and take/recommend appropriate action
- Contribute to Management decision making by providing financial information and advice
- Ensure timely billing including OPEs and collections by all staff.
- Ensure best practice of corporate governance and compliance with statutory/regulatory requirements
- Ensure that all clients’ documents/records and internal records are properly filed on timely basis
- Providing effective leadership, supervision and guidance to staff.
- Guiding, training and developing staff in attaining professional competence
- Effective utilization of staff resources
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the Management
- Must possess or pursuing accounting professional qualification ie. member of MIA/ACCA/CPA Australia.
- 5 to 7 years of relevant working experience is required.
- Must have supervisory experience and able to manage a team of at least 2 staff
- Must be able to manage a client portfolio of RM0.5m
- Must be able to plan/manage, implement all aspects of the Group’s internal policies
- Familiar on accounting software is an advantage such as UBS, ACCPAC and SAP software and computer skills is essential.
We will prefer to work with someone who are :
- With pleasant personality
- Must possess management,good communication, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English.
- Able to work independently and multi-task as well as a good team player.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work as a team.
- Good sense of urgency and able to work under preasure.
- Time Management skills and good judgement in prioritizing deliverables.