Tricor Hong Kong is looking for a committed and high-performing System Engineer to join our IT Infrastructure team.
The candidate will be working in a fast-changing environment, assisting IT executives to provide solutions on the installation, upgrades and maintenance of all infrastructure-related resources of Hong Kong Office.
What you will do:
- Design and manage infrastructure environment, including cloud, network, Disaster Recovery site, and internet connectivity
- Manage AD, Exchange mail, O365 infrastructure, including mail gateway, SharePoint, VM Platform
- Implement and maintain Microsoft Azure environment, MPLS network, IPVPN, firewall
- Support on general implementation and project coordination for IT executives, including continued optimization of the infrastructure to meet changing application and business landscape
- Track and maintain the KPIs, metrics, inventory records, manuals and documentation of the infrastructure team
- Assist in preparing IT Executive Dashboards to monitor the health, growth, and improvement areas of the infrastructure
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System or related degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience in networking, implementation, and monitor of infrastructure and cloud environments
- Hands-on experience in the administration of Azure Cloud, O365, Exchange
- Experience managing email security gateway
- Data administration experience is an added advantage
- Holder of MCSE, CCNA, and qualified vendor certification offered by companies such as Microsoft and Cisco is preferred
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary by email to: email@example.com. Please quote ref. “System Engineer (Hong Kong)” on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.