To cope with our business expansion, we are looking for a seasoned project manager to lead our business transformation initiatives. You will collaborate closely with subject matter experts across business units and analyse key business problems, thereby identify and formulate new transformation model, future operating models and best practice for operational optimisation for cross-utilisation.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects; Accountable for overall project management, including P&L, risk, client expectation and satisfaction, changes of scope, cost, and resources planning
- Drive the products and operating model design for each functional and product release to ensure all relevant stakeholders fully understand their role in the process
- Coordinate, manage and promote new initiatives and products; evaluate and present proposal/solutions to business users and management
- Engage closely with business and IT teams (and other relevant stakeholders) on the development of business case and business requirements; produce accurate and structured documentation, end-to-end process flows and use cases and to ensure all requirements are fully understood by relevant stakeholders such as IT, vendor, etc and solutions are developed with no significant/major deviation
- Monitor closely all project deliverables and progress to ensure timely delivery and the overall project be delivered within budget and schedule
- Evaluate trade-offs between project scope, complexity, cost, urgency, risks and values
Who We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, Management or related disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years' relevant industry experience at sizeable organisation, of which at least 4 years' experience in supervisory level.
- Proven track record of technology delivery in securities / financial industry and solid experience in business transformation execution
- Strong knowledge of major project management methodologies and techniques, particularly agile methodologies
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong Securities industry and relevant regulatory requirements will be an advantage
- PMP Certified / SCM Certified preferred. Scrum Master experience is an advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Access, Visio and Microsoft Project. Good knowledge of VBA and SQL is preferred
- Strong written skills in English; Good command of spoken English and Cantonese; Mandarin is a plus
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for Manager, Project Management
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now”. Please quote ref. "Senior Manager, Project Management” on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.