We are looking for a seasoned project manager to lead our business transformation initiatives. You will work alongside our business leaders, engineers, UX designers, marketers, and other technologists to drive transformation from concept to commercialisation. You will experiment with emerging technologies to identify new concepts that add value to customers and the firm.
- Deliver Transformation programs with a focus on Hong Kong businesses, including but not limited to client experience optimisation, core technology platform upgrade, and the implementation, process improvement & automation of key business operating models such as Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Execute projects with business and function leaders (e.g. IT, HR, Finance); Communicate and drive vendors to deliver optimal outcomes
- Simultaneously drive and lead multiple projects, ensuring each key milestones are achieved within the allocated time frame
- Serve as a key partner to the Group and HK leadership teams in identifying ways to transform and optimise the Business
- Keep abreast of new developments in technology and changes in regulatory environment; Ideate, propose and plan for future transformation initiatives and changes in accordance with Group strategy and corporate compliance policies
- Provide reporting and analytical support to Group and Hong Kong leadership team
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or other related discipline; Master’s Degree is preferred
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in management consulting, with proven track record of technology delivery
- Exceptional project management skills; Ability to lead projects independently
- Ability to navigate the organization at all levels (C-suite to working level staff)
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and techniques, particularly agile model
- Impeccable attention to detail; Proven experience not only in delivering value-added recommendations to leadership, but also the implementation of the recommendations
- Must have high personal integrity, and believe in delivering on commitments while holding both him/herself and the team to high standards
- Fluent in English and Cantonese required; Proficiency in Mandarin an advantage
- Well versed in Microsoft Applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now”. Please quote ref. "Senior Manager, Business Transformation (Hong Kong)” on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.