Our Staffing Solutions provides the best in class solutions for every human resource demand for corporate clients. Our clients partner with us to design and execute programs for recruitment, leadership, organisation and rewards that deliver actionable insights and maximise performance.
To cope with business expansion, we are looking for young energetic talents to join our Staffing Solutions team as Research Consultant. You will have the opportunity to engage senior management level talents, and get in touch with the latest staffing solution trend for technology, legal industry etc.
- Fully utilise various recruitment systems in compliance with workflow and quality standards.
- Conduct search, source, screen and identify potential candidates though various online resources and platforms
- Sales oriented mindset with strong commercial acumen and the ability to work autonomously
- Actively build pipeline and maintaining client and candidate database
- Coordinate events and public relations, attending networking events
- Other ad hoc recruitment supporting duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree Holder in any discipline
- 2-3 years of HR Sales/Consultancy experience will be an advantage
- Good knowledge and experience in using some of the contemporary social media e.g. LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Facebook, WeChat, etc.
- A brilliant communicator with excellent, professional negotiation, counselling and selling competencies;
- Fluent in both English and Cantonese
- Ambitious, self-motivated, able to work under fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now”. Please quote ref. "Research Consultant” on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.