To cope with our business expansion, our Finance department is now looking for high-caliber to join Tricor (Hong Kong).
What the job role is:
- Perform the cost analysis and cost benchmarking through dealing and negotiating with external suppliers for high quality products under cost efficiency
- Measure actual vs planned savings; as savings trends are identified, own action plans to meet goals and develop solutions
- Explore and source new potential suppliers to widen the supply base
- Analyse procurement needs and develop strategies for procurement and contracting
- Handle supplier evaluation, price negotiation; quality compliance and cost control management
- Assist to set up and implement sound purchasing policies and procedures in accordance with Company standards
- Keep all records in a way that they can be checked at any time for information or audit purposes
- Liaise and maintain strong and long-term relationship with vendors
Who we are looking for:
- Diploma or above in Business Administration / Logistics / Supply Chain Management or related disciplines
- At least 3-year related working experience. FMCG/Service industry background is preferred
- Experience understanding process flow and suggest improvements to deliver cost savings, vendor selection, or other benefits to the site
- Self-motivated, responsible, organised and able to work independently
- Good command of both in written and spoken English and Chinese
We offer to successful candidates 15-day annual leave, birthday leave, 5-day work, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, 15/F International Trade Tower, 348 Kwun Tong Road, Hong Kong or by email to: email@example.com. Please quote ref. “Procurement Officer” on your application. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.