Business Services Division offers tailor-made solutions encompassing financial, accounting, human resource and advisory services to our clients from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinationals, in diverse industry sectors. Partnering with our professionals, what you gain will be the best in the field.
We are looking for high caliber Payroll Professionals to join our Business Services Division to cope with our fast growing practice.
- Provide all-round payroll service delivery based on payroll cycle for multi-client portfolios
- Prepare regular payroll, final payment, leave and OT calculations, monthly reports and MPF remittance statements
- Handle various payroll processing but not limited to employer’s returns and assist in clients' staff employment visa applications
- Ensure payroll service alignment with the clients’ company policies and regulations
- Full statutory compliance with local legislation and mandatory requirements
- Participate in the start-up for new payroll clients as assigned
- Higher Diploma or Degree holder preferably in Business Studies or Human Resources Management
- Minimum 2 year's experience in payroll services for MNCs or professional service
- Well-versed in Employment Ordinance and related statutory regulations
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to multi-task under tight timeline
- Must be meticulous, diligent with a can-do attitude
- Well versed in MS applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word); proficiency in HRIS preferred
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
We offer to successful candidate 15-day annual leave, birthday leave, study/examination leave, 5-day work week, excellent job exposure and career prospects.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now”. Please quote ref. "Payroll Specialist” on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.