We are looking for passionate and customer-oriented professional to join our Public Counter team which is responsible for handling operational support.
The idea candidate is a team player who is willing to handle routine work and good communication with internal team members.
Where you work for: Share Registry and Issuer Services Public Counter, Hopewell Centre
What the job role is:
- Process daily counter transactions relating to share registration and corporate matters in accordance with the internal operation procedures and policies
- Handle customer enquires and ensure prompt and accurate responses in a professional and good manner;
- Resolve problems/issues/discrepancies
- Ensure all transactions input are accurate and complete
- Perform daily reconciliation and balancing
- Maintain a professional demeanor and be knowledgeable about the business products and services; need to wear uniform
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned
Who we are looking for:
- University Degree in any disciplines
- Minimum 2 year of customer services working experience, preferably in financial industry
- Be rigorous in handling transactions and attention to detail
- Good command in spoken Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Self- motivated, able to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service and telephone manner
- Conversant with MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with more working experience at non-degree tertiary education, Officer will be considered
We offer to successful candidate 15-day annual leave, birthday leave, 5-day work, excellent job exposure and career prospects. study/examination leave.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now”. Please quote ref. "Operational Support Officer/Associate, Public Counter” on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.