We are looking for passionate and customer-oriented professional to join our Transfer Team which is responsible for handling operational support.
The idea candidate is a team player who is willing to handle routine work and good communication with internal team members.
Where you work for: Share Registry and Issuer Services Operational Support Office, Hung To Road
What the job role is:
- Handle and process transactions in relation to securities registration and related corporate matters in accordance with the internal operational procedures and policies
- Assist in delivering share certificates as and when required
- Assist in preparing statistics and reports on daily operation for management review
- Support user acceptance tests for projects and business initiatives
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
Who we are looking for:
- University Degree, preferably in Finance / Business Administration or related disciplines,
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in financial industry
- Good knowledge in local securities market
- Be rigorous in handling transactions and attention to detail
- Demonstrated the ability to work independently and task prioritization
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese. Proficiency in Putonghua an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and a good team player
- Conversant with Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Candidate with more working experience at non-degree tertiary education, Officer will be considered
We offer to successful candidate 15-day annual leave, birthday leave, 5-day work, excellent job exposure and career prospects. study/examination leave.
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now”, Please quote ref. "Operational Support Officer /Associate, Transfer Team” on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.