Business Services Division offers tailor-made solutions encompassing financial, accounting, human resource and advisory services to our clients from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinationals, in diverse industry sectors. Partnering with our professionals, what you gain will be the best in the field.
We are looking for aspiring young talents who are passionate in joining our team of professionals.
- Provide all-round accounting services to clients (both corporate and individual), including book-keep, tax compliance, treasury administration, payroll, and payment services
- Provide administrative support such as regular maintenance of client records and internal database
- Work closely with immediate superivor / seniors to ensure smooth operation
- Assist in client service assignments and other ad hoc projects as assigned
Who we are looking for
- Post-secondary graduate; academic background in Finance / Accounting / Banking / Economics or related fields
- University students are welcome
- Aspired to develop in accounting field
- Good interpersonal skills and able to multi-task under tight timeline, with can-do and learning attitude
- Well versed in MS applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word); practical knowledge in accounting softwares is an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; fluency in Mandarin is an advantage
Work Schedule: At least 2 full days a week - 09:00 - 18:00 (Monday to Friday)
Remuneration: we offer successful candidates HKD 50 per hour
The position will be offered to suitable candidate from October 2020 to End of January 2021 (may extend if continue support required by then).
Remarks: We are an Authorized Employer of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA), Recognized Employer of CPA Australia (CPAA) and Approved Employer of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
If you are interested to join us, act now and send your profile or C.V. to Human Resources Department by email. Please quote ref. "Intern, Business Services” on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policy, a copy of which will be provided upon request.