What the job role is:
- Provide support for training administration, including training materials preparation, database maintenance
- Assist in handling recruitment, onboarding and offboarding administrative work
- Assist in HR projects such as employee wellness program, CSR, employee activities in both physical & virtual format
- Assist in designing & developing employee communication
Who we are looking for:
- University student with major in Human Resources Management, Business Management or Marketing.
- Passionate, self-motivated, good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office applications especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Immediate availability would be a definite advantage
- Able to work for at least 3 full days per week
- 6 months contract period (Feb - Aug 2021)
Applicants should send their full C.V. and expected salary to: Human Resources Department, 15/F International Trade Tower, 348 Kwun Tong Road, Hong Kong or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote ref. “HR Internship (Hong Kong)” on your application. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.