Looking to develop a career in Human Resources? We are looking for young, motivated students to join our summer traineeship at Tricor. Reporting to the Group Chief People Officer, you will have the opportunity to contribute to group level people strategy initiatives from employee engagement, learning and development to quantitative analyses.
What You Will Learn About:
- Support Group HR team in driving People Initiatives across the Group with exposure on Employee Engagement, Performance Management, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits and Communications
- Manage regular reporting, record management, and other administrative duties
- Assist in special projects and physical/ virtual events
Who We Are Looking For:
- Non-final year university student with major in Human Resources Management or Business Management from an accredited university
- Passionate, driven, good interpersonal, presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office applications especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Immediate availability would be a definite advantage
Applicants should send their full C.V., academic transcript, and IELTS/TOEFL report at application submission. Please quote ref. “HR Internship, Group Office” on your application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.